All times are UTC

PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 20:41 
Site Admin

The Hamachi client is a small, fast, safe, zero-configuration and more importantly, free messenger-like application which essentially creates a virtual LAN, its used for creating temporary server games between players.

If you can see someone going online in Hamachi, you're already connected and ready to play! Get Hamachi from HERE and once it's installed and running, create a Room and invite your friends into it. Keep in mind the players must join into the same hamachi room with the same name. Just follow those steps:

Step 1: Just click Multiplayer. Make sure you have Hamachi active, in a room with someone who want to play with you:

Step 2: Create "LAN Games" instead of "Internet games" such as this. Forget Ubi.com games, the master server will never return back, unfortunatly. If you "create" a server, all your friends will select "join LAN", and/or vice versa.

Join "LAN Games" if someone have started the server. If you dont see any server, make sure your game is unlocked from firewall/router, and have the last game version.

NOTE: If you continue dont see any server, select "Join I-Net Game" and type manually the Hamachi IP address of the person who started the server.

Step 3: Select "LAN Connection" in multiplayer options. Make sure you and your friends have a good connection before playing, or lag may occour. If possible, close all internet applications like Steam, Skype, utorrent...

Step 4: If someone have started a server, it will appear in the middle of this screen. Hamachi must be open and active while playing. All players must have the same game version installed on their computers (v.1.2 is the latest patch released)

Note:
Every single hamachi room can support up to 5 players.

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2014, 00:51 

Hi, I found your forum coz I search how to play coop mode with a friend via Hamachi.
we downloaded the same game but we can't apply update patch and we don't see LAN created game ...
do you have an idea about where we can DL the right game with the update to play ?

thanks =)

PostPosted: 19 Feb 2014, 14:48 
Site Admin

jay wrote:
Hi, I found your forum coz I search how to play coop mode with a friend via Hamachi.
we downloaded the same game but we can't apply update patch and we don't see LAN created game ...
do you have an idea about where we can DL the right game with the update to play ?

thanks =)

Hi, and welcome aboard! I need more information about your update patch, can you post here more screens and tell me what happen exactley when you try to update your game at v.1.2? also, have you check with hamachi if you are connected in the same room with your friend? let me know, thanks. You can get the official patches from the downloads page, but i can't upload the full game (no warez allowed here)