All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: 21 Nov 2013, 16:33 
Site Admin

Let me introduce myself:

I am Costa, a Will Rock gamer and founder of this small but still alive community. I have played Will Rock since 2004 and i sometimes still playing at it. This game unfortunately seems abandoned by Ubisoft and Saber interactive, with no support for dedicated server and multiplayer features. Thats made me really sad. So i decided to create a place, where all players (like you) can meet here and join into this community.

This is probably the first (and last) place on the internet if you're looking for:

• Searching other Will Rock players, participating in the community
  • Recieve help/guides from the community related to the game
  • Organize and join tournaments and events
  • Create or join into clans/guilds
  • Official download material related to the game
  • Finding Will Rock servers (if there any)
  • Having fun!

If you need help, feel free to start a topic in the help section.
The forum is absolutely free to to register and consult, but some section and features are limited to registered user only. This helps growing the community and make it a little more active. Just use common sense and everything should work fine. This fan-made forum is maintained by the community, is not affiliated with Ubisoft and Saber interactive, any content you could find here is provided "as is" without any warranty.

Thank you for reading!

One more thing: Introduce yourself! :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]