• Server name: Costa's DM server!
  • IP Address and port: costa.servegame.com:7780
  • Gametype: Deathmatch
  • Max players: 4
  • Difficulty: Based on players skills
  • Friendly fire: On
  • Item distribuition: All players
  • Game version: v1.2
  • Server description: This is my own home made test server. I've made it online and running, all you have to do is join with the I-net mode instead of LAN game, just type the IP address and port. Let me know if it works, how much ping you have and such. I've already tested it in local side and via internet, both ways it seems to work. Since this server use an home internet connection, you can experience lag. You've been warned. Have Fun! :)

PostPosted: 18 Apr 2015, 10:50 

20 members here - without you Costa - and nobody can host a server ? Or you guys play on hamachi ? I wanna know , is somebody hosting ? Or not ?

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 10:35 
Site Admin

chris wrote:
20 members here - without you Costa - and nobody can host a server ? Or you guys play on hamachi ? I wanna know , is somebody hosting ? Or not ?

Hi Chris.

Im glad that we have reached at least 20 members after all this months, and i'm okay with this. I've checked on Hamachi for players, the rooms seems empty, so no players on Hamachi so far. Maybe is too complicated for them, maybe they still rather connect via IP. Looks like everyone is looking for an "already up and running" WillRock servers, instead of creating a new one, that's okay for me. I'm gonna make 2 WillRock servers coming soon (1 Coop mode and 1 Deathmatch mode), but i need at least 1 external tester for that. Let me know when youre online so we can go practice. See you around here, and take a look at the integrated chat. I'm quite sure i can host server for the weekend in the free time. ;) And of course i will publish on this forum section, stay tuned for updates.

PostPosted: 19 Apr 2015, 20:52 

Hi Costa, thank you for your quick reply and for your great news, can't wait for the servers, i will help you test them if i can :D .

I don't know how the quoting works, that's why i'm replying without it, i hope there's no problem.

And as i said a long time ago if i had a nice pc and a good connection, i would host one of them or both. I will stay tuned, keeping the faith!

We need a schedule. A schedule for testing and one for hosting so everybody will know. I will help you with the testing. Just make a schedule with the time when you can host, and post it here so everybody knows. Week-ends for example, as you said. We'll test the servers and if it works ok, almost anybody can play. There are some country limits, when the ping hits 100 it will be laggy and strange/funny things can happen lol. Set the players limit at half. Then increase it in steps as new players arrive and you will know the limits of your servers. I'm sure you already know all that i'm writing about. You surely know alot of this game that i don't know. Such a cool game abandoned by Ubisoft but we will bring it to life, a new life cheers man!
P.S I'm online every day from 10 to 12 PM Europe time

Hi Costa, i've got a second pc - not new but strong and working - tested ! I will begin test hosting from this moment in coop mode(will be coop most of it's time) - server location Europe - upload bandwidth 45Mbps(i guess 3 or 4 players max including me :D ) and for just 1 or 2 hours - my personal home internet connection. I have double bandwidth but the router splits it, as you may know. I hope that you agree - you're the boss here!

You will host the first server, I will host the second if it is ok with you. We will change the game mode between us from time to time - one coop - the other - fragmatch or other mode. I will increase my bandwidth, buy a new router if i can and revive this game because i love it so much !

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2015, 13:28 
Site Admin

chris wrote:
Hi Costa, thank you for your quick reply and for your great news, can't wait for the servers, i will help you test them if i can :D .

I don't know how the quoting works, that's why i'm replying without it, i hope there's no problem.

And as i said a long time ago if i had a nice pc and a good connection, i would host one of them or both. I will stay tuned, keeping the faith!

We need a schedule. A schedule for testing and one for hosting so everybody will know. I will help you with the testing. Just make a schedule with the time when you can host, and post it here so everybody knows. Week-ends for example, as you said. We'll test the servers and if it works ok, almost anybody can play. There are some country limits, when the ping hits 100 it will be laggy and strange/funny things can happen lol. Set the players limit at half. Then increase it in steps as new players arrive and you will know the limits of your servers. I'm sure you already know all that i'm writing about. You surely know alot of this game that i don't know. Such a cool game abandoned by Ubisoft but we will bring it to life, a new life cheers man!
P.S I'm online every day from 10 to 12 PM Europe time

Hi Costa, i've got a second pc - not new but strong and working - tested ! I will begin test hosting from this moment in coop mode(will be coop most of it's time) - server location Europe - upload bandwidth 45Mbps(i guess 3 or 4 players max including me :D ) and for just 1 or 2 hours - my personal home internet connection. I have double bandwidth but the router splits it, as you may know. I hope that you agree - you're the boss here!

You will host the first server, I will host the second if it is ok with you. We will change the game mode between us from time to time - one coop - the other - fragmatch or other mode. I will increase my bandwidth, buy a new router if i can and revive this game because i love it so much !

Hi Chris.

Thanks for Hosting another Game Server, now we have 2 Dedicated servers, im gonna change my server into a Deathmatch one, because my computer can handle it a little better...maps are little smaller than the coop maps.... I've edited your posts into one post, and moved your server info into the server list. Probably im gonna make the server list public for everyone, instead of registered users only, as you can se we have reach 40 members, and that's a good thing. :ugeek:

PostPosted: 23 Aug 2015, 19:15 

Hi Costa, you're welcome and thank you for editing my posts & moving my server info, I'm still learning to use a forum lol. I hope everything works, happy rocking man !

PostPosted: 27 Dec 2015, 18:03 

Oh, server is offline... Maybe WillRock is dead? And maybe is normal. Because WillRock is from 2003 year... I will be glad, if there are a server with players, who play this game in 2015... I can host a server, but I have only one computer, so... And the game is dead... No players already. Well, I love this game so much.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016, 12:14 

My brother and I will play on this server when it gets online because we have 2 pc's.

PostPosted: 29 Nov 2016, 18:33 
Site Admin

xXLuckyXx wrote:
My brother and I will play on this server when it gets online because we have 2 pc's.

that's great!, if youre really intrested i could keep it online for a few days, anyway, i suggest to hop in into Discord server so you can talk to other willrock members: id room: 0svUxl05BrXqfYe6